Saturday, November 5, 2011

Winter Stuffs


Hey all you lovelies in Blog Land. Has it snowed already where you are today? It has for me. I awoke to go to work today (I know, work on Saturday is BLECH), to find that Mother Nature had given me 2-5 inches of headache to deal with. Don't get me wrong, it looks really pretty, but honestly, I'd rather live without the snow. The trade off's not too grand though. I could choose from a hurricane season, earthquake season, volcano season, alligator and mosquitoes the size of a house season, or 109% humidity season. I might as well take the snow, right?

I just wanted to get one thing off my chest, (the entire reason for this blog entry actually). I HATE it when retailers start putting out Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving. And I absolutely LOATHE it when retailers have Christmas decorations intermingled with their Halloween decorations. RETAILERS, YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME. This is one of the reasons why Halloween is my favorite holiday. Take a look at the cool pic below that I found on the inter-webs, and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment