Friday, June 1, 2012

Today in Geek History

Hey guys. How is your day going for you? I'm thinking about having a contest. In a minute I will post a poll about what kind of contest you would like to see. Please vote. Anyways, on to business.
Today is June 1st and today in Geek History...

Today in National Donut Day! Celebrate by making your own! I like this one from Allrecipes.com.

1890 Frank Morgan that played the carnival huckster "Professor Marvel," and The Wizard in The Wizard of Oz (along with 5 other roles) is born today.

1937 Morgan Freeman, (if you don't know who this is, watch a movie), is born today in Memphis Tennessee.

1940 Rene Auberjonois (Star Trek DS9s Odo, and my favorite character of DS9), is born today.

Happy Birthday to all the geeks who are born today. Also, special shout out to my Mom. She works for the local school district and today was her last day of school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment