Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm Back

Hey blog readers. One of those good news, bad new situations.

Good news: I will be blogging a lot more these days, and Geek History will resume tomorrow.
Bad News: I got fired on Monday.

Now, I know a lot of the 5 readers of this blog are family members. Not telling you in person is rude I know, but this way, I don't have to hear you say "I'm sorry." GLUG!! I am not really upset that I lost my job. I was planning on needing to quit within the next six months anyways. Well, if my husband's potential job offer came through. He's trying to get a job with the local IBEW union (International Brotherhood of Electrical Union). Now I just get to cross my fingers and hope that the unemployment comes through for my COBRA benefits so my son can get insurance again. Oh well.

Anyways, enough with the melancholy. Regular posts will resume tomorrow, and I plan to do a discussion based post where everyone can weigh in on topic that you might actually care about. Check back tomorrow for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment