Sunday, March 25, 2012

Holidays

Hey Blog. The Olive Garden, via Facebook commented that it was National Ravoli Day. Unfortunately, they were a day late. The posted it on March 21 and it's actually March 20th. Oh well. That got me thinking about all the odd holidays out there. Like March 14th is National Pi Day. Yes, that's spelled correctly. Think about it. March=3, and the 14th. 3.14, hehe.

Anyways, that got me thinking, what other odd holidays are out there. Well, Google is an excellent tool for finding that kind of thing. Through Google, I discovered a LOT of websites dedicated to the odd holidays. Like this website, (which defaults to March just so you know), not only gives you the by day, but by week and month too. Like did you know that March is Adopt a Rescued Guinea Pig Month? Or my favorite, Deaf History Month, which technically runs from March 13th to April 15th, but still. Try this other site that I found for other odd holidays that aren't listed on the first site. Here it is.

So, my question to you is, what is the oddest holiday or celebratory event of which you have ever heard? Let me know what you think. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment